This interface contains an entire 'iq' and 'query' tag
and has a series of IXMLFields. These fields are basic
xml tags which contain a "field-name" and "field-data".
These objects are very useful when dealing with basic
"database-type" storage on the server.
- Namespace [String] - the namespace for this xml tag.
- iqType [String] - The 'type' attribute from the iq tag. Typically
either 'set', 'get' or 'result'.
- ToJID [String] - Where to send the resulting xml.
- FromJID [String] - Where did the iq tag come from?
- ID [String] - The 'id' attribute from the iq tag.
- Fields [IXMLIterator] - Returns an Iterator for all of the fields.
- ReqFields [IXMLIterator] - Returns an Iterator interface for JUST the required fields.
- XML [String] - Returns the xml for this JabberIQ object.
- ReadField(FieldName: string) [string]
- Returns the string data for the associated field name.
- SetField(FieldName: string; FieldData: string)
- Set the field data for this field. By setting the data to a empty string,
the field will NOT be included in the resulting XML when sent using the SEND
method. If the field does not already exist, then create a new field.
- IsField(FieldName: string) [boolean]
- Use this method to check the existance of a field (tag)
inside the IJabberIQ. Returns true if the field (tag) exists.
- RemoveField(FieldName: string) (NEW)
- Remove the specified field from the IQ object.