This Interface encapsulates all of the message properties.
Note that as of 11/1/2000, some new properties and methods
have been introduced to "experiment" with xmlns="jabber:x:envelope"
support. These properties and methods are still experimental.
Use at your own risk :)
- FromJID [string] - where did the msg come from?
- ToJID [string] - where is the msg going?
- Subject [string]
- Thread [string]
- Body [string] - The COM object will handle escaping
special characters. Just pass the text you
want to send.
- MsgType [JabberMsgType] - jmtNormal | jmtChat | jmtGroupChat
- MsgTag [IXMLTag] - Returns the xml tag from the properties.
- CC [IJabberJIDList] - send copies of this message to these JIDs.
This will retain the original recipient and stuff in the cc'd messages
in the envelope.
- BCC [IJabberJIDList] - send "blind copies" to these JIDs.
- Fwd [IJabberJIDLIst] - List of JIDs which were fwd'd to.
- FwdBy [IJabberJIDList] - List of JIDs which fwd'd this msg.
- FromList [IJabberJIDList] - List of JIDs where the msg originated.
- ReplyTo [IJabberJIDList] - List of JIDs where to reply to this msg.
- AddXTag: IXMLTag
- This creates a new x tag inside the XML and returns
the interface to the new tag. Use this interface passed back
to change attributes, and add child nodes to the x tag.
- This method will remove all of the x tags contained in
the message's XMLTag.
- GenerateThreadID [string]
- Use this method to have JabberCOM generate thread id's
to be used internally in your application.
- This method creates the underlying JIDLists so you can
use the envelope properties for this message. For sending
new messages, ALWAYS use the method before trying to use
the other envelope props.