This interface describes a single presence tag. These objects
are returned from the IJabberSession.GetPres method (see above)
and can be used to get current online/offline status, "show" information,
as well as resource information.
- JID [String] - The JID of this user (no resource)
- Resource [String] - Resource for this presence
- Status [String] - The "long" descriptive status for this presnece.
- Priority [Integer] - The priority for this presence (0 or higher).
- ShowType [JabberShowType] - A "Show" style to tell other clients your current
status. Can be: jshowNone (Default), jshowChat, jshowAway, jshowNA,